After almost two years there’s been a new release of Halite. Mainly the release just updates Halite to use the latest version of libtorrent and so brings with it all the goodness Arvid Norberg has baked in his fantastic library.
Halite is now compiled with Visual C++ 2012, so Windows 2000 support has been dropped. In addition, the 64bit version now requires Vista or higher.
Changes: from v 0.3.3 to 0.3.4:
1) Updated to libtorrent 0.16.6
- This is basically the monster change! Full credits to Arvid Norberg here for all the real work .
2) Dropped file renaming and those “hash” folders as they were causing undue trouble.
3) Added support for LT Trackers
4) Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1c
5) Updated to Boost 1.52
6) Compiled with Visual C++ 2012
Download Halite on SourceForge!